Fancy up that bottle cage with a fresh new water bottle from Whisky Parts Co. This insulated 23-oz. bottle with a MoFlo cap makes instant refreshment possible! - Insulated for temperature optimization - Purist technology shields the inside of the bottle from any bad taste, mold, or staining - Squeezable materials allow for unmatched flexibility and comfort
The No. 9 Side Entry Cage by Whisky Parts Co. melds convenience, form, function, and light weight. It's full-carbon design securely grips your bottle, and side entry cages allow access to your bottle on small frames or when using frame bags.
- Whisky Carbon Water Bottle Cage - Cage Material: Carbon - Mount Type: Bolt-On - Weight: 28 grams (C3), 25 grams (C2), 30 grams (C1)
$11.00 - $12.00
Wheel Sport water bottles in our custom Trifecta design
- CFD refined integrated bottle with Bento box and computer mount - Articulated straw mount to allow precise angulation and unobtrusive fold-away - Forward computer mount with easy line-of-sight - Included Vision Drop Bottle System and Extension Mount - Metron TFE compatible with adaptor SIZES - 700ml FINISH - Matte black - Color graphics WEIGHT - 335 grams
- Stainless steel cage with 24 ounce screw top bottle - Cage Velcros on any size frame tube or seat post
- Stainless steel cage with a black vinyl coating - 5" Outer diameter cage velcros on any size frame tube or seat post - Will not scratch metal bottles or remove paint - Not recommended for glass - Proudly made in chicago, Illinois
Topeak's Modula II is a sleek bottle cage capable of handling bicycle water bottles and small mineral water or sports drink bottles. So go ahead and buy that sports drink! Now it will fit in your bottle cage.
Topeak's Modula Java Cage carries your 12 or 16 ounce coffee cup with ease, so you can bring your favorite hot beverage along for the ride. It grabs securely with a rubber strap and adjusts to fit most insulated mugs.
Made from Toray Japan T700 and T300 carbon fiber using a unique carbon flat lay-up process, the Shuttle Cage XE is an incredibly strong, ultralight, and affordable 3K carbon fiber bottle cage. With two stainless steel bolts included, it's ready to mount and enjoy on your ride. - Fits standard water bottle - Two stainless steel bolts included - Material: Torayca Japan T700 and T300 advanced carbon fiber - Size: 14 x 8.6 x 7.4cm / 5.5" x 3.4" x 2.9" - Weight: 22g / 0.78oz
Add a touch of Teravail to your ride with these bottles. - BPA-free plastic - 100% FDA food-grade materials - Non-solvent base (UV cured) CPSC-approved ink - Volume: 22 oz
The Deva has proven its worth during the cycling classics over cobblestones. Its material and unique cylindrical shape ensure perfect clamping and prevent the bottle slowly working its way up. The cage is designed so that the bottle can be inserted easily and smoothly. And since it's produced in so many different colors, there is one available for everyone's bike.
Made with a mix of materials - a carbon shell and glass fiber core - the Ciro bottle cage is optimized to be as light as possible. It's shaped to clamp the bottle very tightly, and has been given a minimalistic design so it does not upstage your bicycle.
The Surly Born to Lose Water Bottle offers premium real estate for your refreshment of choice. Shielded from unwanted odors, flavors, mold, and stains, your water won’t taste like whatever else you put in there last time. Available in 22 oz. and 26 oz. sizes
Keep yourself hydrated during your next interplanetary excursion with our Intergalactic Water Bottle. Available in 22 oz. and 26 oz. sizes, it'll store your liquids while resisting stains, odors, and mold.
The Surly Monster Squad Water Bottle offers 22 oz. of premium real estate for your refreshment of choice. Shielded from unwanted odors, flavors, mold, and stains, your water won’t taste like whatever else you put in there last time.
Hey mang! I'm Flasky! You know, where ever I go people are always saying to me “Flasky, you're a good friend. You keep me warm when I'm cold, loose when I'm tight, and twirling when I should be sleeping.” Hey, I try! But I want people to know how tough I am! Not even a dog can hurt me! Well maybe a dog could, I don't know, like if it was maybe a pit-bull or something. Especially an alcoholic pit-bull who hadn't had a drink in a while. But still, I'm pretty tough cuz I'm stainless steel. I don't rust and I don't trap flavors like plastic. That way your gin don't taste like your juice. I'm a good size too; more than enough but never too much, except sometimes. So yeah, that's me. Let's go for a ride. Right now. C'mon, don't be stuck up. - Stainless steel. 6 oz (177ml)
$25.00 - $45.00
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage’s clean lines and clean laser logo really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Poly—its LockTight Wings design grip your bottle securely while still keeping it easily accessible. - 100% Polycarbonate - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched logo - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
A true side entry design with style for days. Perfect for full suspension bikes and any small road/MTB rig. A uniquely shaped LockTight Wing resists forces from big hits and rough roads, keeping your bottle ultra secure while allowing direct access from the side. - 100% Tough Polycarbonate - 12mm Installation Adjustability - Embossed Pattern - Road/MTB/Gravel Approved - High-End & Durable - Available For Right & Left Sides
- 100% Tough Polycarbonate - 12mm Installation Adjustability - Embossed Pattern - Road/MTB/Gravel Approved - High-End & Durable - Available For Right & Left Sides
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Limited's clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Limited with its LockTight design, which keeps bottles secure while remaining accessible. Each cage is hand-painted and is extremely limited. - 100% hand-painted aluminum - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Carbon’s clean lines and hand-painted edges really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Carbon with LockTight wings, which hold bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand-painted - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
$4.59 - $7.99
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
$8.99 - $9.79
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
- Composite side-load water-bottle cage - Intelligent design allows the cage to be used as a left- or right-hand release by simply switching the mounting tab - Perfect for full suspension or frames with tight clearances