- Most versatile entry-level riding backpack - Technical, well ventilated carrying System with extra wide hip belt - Superior comfort, well-climatized Air Pad back padding - Superior pocket management - Internal tool compartment with organizer functionality - Exterior transport flap for your bike helmet - Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 liters - Material: N 100/D. Shadow Box, PU Coated, P200D - Volume: 16L - Size: 24 x 49 x 14cm (9.4 x 19.3 x 5.9”) - Weight: 600g (1.32lbs)
The FC System was designed with one thing in mind: to bring together the most compelling details into one all-inclusive hydration system. - Streamlined Storage: New Profile Design FC Hydration Systems were designed with one thing in mind to create a clean front-end solution that thoughtfully integrates hydration, nutrition and electronic needs. Integrated storage streamlines nutrition needs into rear airfoil compartment. - Forward Computer Mount: Computer mount positions perfectly at the front of the system for optimal viewing. - Sealed cartridge bearings - No-Splash Refill Port: Brand new patent-pending refill port shields splash back. - Dual Straw Positioning: Strategically flexible to fit your preferences. A simple turn of the dial positions straw on the right or left side of the bottle. - Convertible Straw: Swap straw with gap cap to place straw in the front or rear of bottle. Specs - Construction: BPA-Free, Foodsafe HDPE Bottle - Capacity: 25oz (739ml) - Width: 65mm-140mm (center to center) - Weight: 250z (397g)
Hip Pack Pro E-Ride 3
- Strap attachment System for secure charger transport - Separate compartment for control display - Great ventilation with Air Flow Contact System - 2 Hip Belt pouches for smaller items - Material: N210 D Ripstop, 3D Air Mesh, Airo Flex - Volume: 3L - Size: 28 x 18 x 8cm (11 x 7.1 x 3.1") - Weight: 460g (1lb)
Versatile mountain bike backpack with outstanding carrying comfort and intelligent pocket management. - Most versatile entry-level riding backpack - Technical, well-ventilated carrying system with extra-wide hip belt - Superior comfort, well-climatized AIR-PAD back padding - Internal tool compartment with organizer functionality - Exterior transport flap for your bike helmet - Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 liters - Volume: 8L
- Most versatile entry-level riding backpack - Technical, well-ventilated carrying System with extra wide hip belt - Superior comfort, well-climatized Air Pad back padding - Superior pocket management - Internal tool compartment with organizer functionality - Exterior transport flap for your bike helmet - Compatible with hydration bladders up to 3 liters - Material: N 100/D. Shadow Box, PU Coated, P200D - Volume: 8L - Size: 24 x 43 x 8cm (9.4 x 16.9 x 3.5”) - Weight: 500g (1.1lbs)
Less is truly more when you hit the trail. The lighter the load, the faster the ride. It's all about the chase with a new spin on our essential hydration bike vest. Redesigned with lightweight, breathable materials and a comfortable all-day fit—our Chase Vest has you covered. Easy-access pockets on the harness serve as a command center for your phone, nutrition, and anything else you need on the fly. Strategically positioned 3D vent mesh moves more air to keep you cool. Stay fully hydrated and prepared for any terrain out there with 1.5-liters of water, integrated tool organization, and reflectivity to be safely seen. Thoughtfully engineered to take your mind off your gear so you can focus on the ride. - 3D Vent Mesh Harness: Lightweight and breathable with added cargo. Designed for all-day comfort. - Integrated Tool Organization: Keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them. - Easy Access Harness Pockets: Quickly grab your phone and essentials - Sits Above Jersey Pockets: For all-day rides where every bit of storage is needed - Secure Zippered Pocket: Perfect for bike tools or other essentials - Dual Adjustable Sternum Straps: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability - Reflectivity: For low-light safety - Stretch Overflow Pocket: Quickly stash or shed an extra layer - Elastic Pump Loop
Carry your gear behind you tucked out of the wind with XLAB's Super Wing Dual Rear Carrier. This versatile aero add-on delivers options galore. You can easily attach what you need for any length ride. A small seat bag fits inside the carrier, bottle cages attach on the outside and tubes can go underneath (accessories sold separately). The possibilities are endless. You also have 12 different mounting options so you can place your bottles where you want them. Also, the Super Wing is made of light, tough aluminum so there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
Let the Lobo redesign redefine what it means to multitask. This pack offers a versatile array of features designed to fit any MTB, hike, bike lifestyle...all in one pack! Led by Air Support Back Panel that's designed with Body Mapping Technology to allow for maximum ventilation on the hottest areas of your back, the Lobo is the leader of the pack.
Let the Lobo redesign redefine what it means for a woman's pack to multitask, loaded with incredible features designed to fit MTB, hike, run and bike lifestyle. Designed with a tailored fit and an S-curved shoulder harness contoured specifically to fit a woman's body.
- Air Flow Contact System offers perfect back ventilation - Separate and quick-access tool compartment - Material: N 210D Ripstop HD, 3D Air Mesh - Volume: 3L - Size: 28 x 18 x 8cm (11 x 7.1 x 3.1") - Weight: 350g (0.8lbs)
- Air Flow Contact System offers perfect back ventilation - Separate and quick-access tool compartment - Material: N 210D Ripstop HD, 3D Air Mesh - Volume: 3L - Size: 28 x 18 x 8cm (11 x 7.1 x 3.1”) - Weight: 350g (0.8lbs)
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta 200 mounts on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. Our most popular single rear carrier includes Xlab's Gorilla XT carbon cage which provides a tight 14-pound grip on your bottle. It mounts to most standard metal-rail saddles (for carbon rails, purchase the optional Delta Adapter). For a complete system, purchase the optional X-Strike Inflation Kit and store up to 4 CO2 cartridges.
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. - Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. - Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in but doesn't let water out. - Capacity: 26oz (768 mL) - Material: Plate: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Cage: Nylon Composite Vee Cage - Computer Mount: Nylon Composite - Bottle: Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle - Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Weight: 9.3oz (265g)
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
- External mesh compartment - Removable waist belt - Accommodates hydration Systems up to 2L (not included) - Material: N420 D HD, 3D Air Mesh - Volume: 4L - Size: 39 x 20 x 6 cm (16.4 x 7.9 x 2.4") - Weight: 300g (0.66lbs)
Lighten up and stay hydrated, wherever adventure calls. The Hydrobak Light carries a 1.5-liter Crux Reservoir with Quicklink disconnect, plus an extra 1-liter of cargo space for basic essentials so you can carry on. Designed with lightweight and durable materials, the streamlined silhouette features an Air Support Light Back Panel and a ventilated harness for cooling and breathability. Additional external features include helmet carry, light loop and reflective detailing for added safety. Have peace of mind with a secure zippered pocket for keys, phone, or tools, and enjoy extended comfort with the adjustable sternum strap. - Lightweight and Durable Materials - Air Support Light Back Panel: Designed with body mapping technology for efficient ventilation and lightweight comfort - Ventilated Harness: Lightweight and breathable - Secure Zippered Pocket: Perfect for keys, phone, or other essentials - Helmet Carry: Stow and secure helmet - Adjustable Sternum Strap: Offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability - Reflectivity: For low-light safety - Light Loop: Clip on a light to make the ride to and from the trailhead safe - Tube Trap Management: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
Previous page Page 2 of 2