Whisky's No.9 Flat Bar keeps your weight lower and more forward on the bike for a more aggressive riding position. It’s wide, sleek, and tested to the highest standards to deliver hours of reliable trail riding. Trimmable ends allow you to really dial in your fit to keep you comfortable every time your tires hit the dirt or snow.
Atmos is our new premium offering for cross-country performance. The Atmos 7k flat bar is an updated, more modern cross-country bar with a 760mm width and a 9° backsweep. The bar can be trimmed by up to 30mm per side allowing you to customize the bar to your preferred width. This bar is made of lightweight 7050 aluminum. - 760mm width - 250g at full width - 7050 aluminum - Wide to start and trimmable by 30mm each side SPECIFICATIONS - Type: Flat - Application: XC - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Backsweep (degrees): 9
Uncompromising control and unflinching style. Based on the width of Enduro superstar Jerome Clementz, the Descendant carbon flat bars bring comfort and control to riders seeking the aggressive position a flat bar offers. Descendant series bars are the new benchmark for control and comfort. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7-degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Colors: Black
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
$134.99 $180.00 25% Off
For XC racing, stiffness equals speed. That’s what drove our thinking when building the Roval Control SL handlebar. Borrowing inspiration from trail bike tech, we knew a 35mm bar clamp width would give us the rigidity our athletes demanded, and function as the backbone for our ultra-light, hand laid up carbon. It’s light… Like, 185 grams light. But, light-weight and stiffness aren’t the only pieces of the puzzle. Riders also need high-precision control while descending, and a comfortable, sustainable position on grueling climbs. The Roval Control SL’s 780mm width allows you to dial in your perfect size, and it’s World Championship proven geometry gives the confidence to attack any segment. - Material: High modulus carbon fiber - Width: 780mm, includes cut marks to customize width - Rise: 0mm or 20mm - Upsweep: 6 degrees - Backsweep: 8 degrees - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Weight: 185g
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Anodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
Origin-8's Bat Wing Handlebar delivers futuristic looks and a wrist-friendly 25-degree sweep. It's crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a hydroformed center section with plenty of room to mount accessories.
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - 200g - Width: 760mm/780mm - Rise: 0mm/7mm - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
- Alternative flat bar design - Ergonomic 15º backsweep for improved handling, power output, and comfort - Wide 110mm clamp area for mounting accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Material: AL6061
The M5 bar is designed with an offset grip position and 31.8mm clamping surface, the bar can be mounted with a positive or negative rise of 5mm. This versatile bar combines a familiar 9degree sweep with the greater width and strength that's demanded by today's more aggressive XC riders. - Includes decal sheet to color match with ENVE wheel decals
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Mountain bars provide generous—but not ridiculous—width, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Shot-peened finish - 6061-T6 Aluminum - 9-deg backsweep - 720mm wide - Zero-Rise
Page 1 of 1