The ATAC MX 6 is the perfect pedal for mountain, trail explorers, and fat bike riders. With its oversized hollow steel axle and a composite body, it's light and rugged enough for any trail conditions. The ATAC system makes clipping in super easy and by swapping the cleats you have 2 release angle options (13º or 17º). ATAC's open, self-cleaning design means you'll always be able to clip in—even in the muddiest of conditions. - Includes ATAC cleats - Steel bearings - Release angle: 10° with ATAC Easy cleats, 13° or 17° with ATAC cleats - Weight: 380g
The Xpresso 7 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized pedal platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort. This is the perfect pedal for criteriums, gran fondos, and everything in between. It is the only pedal in the Xpresso line to use a carbon body, and it also features a hollow steel axle that's both light and durable. The ICLIC system is pre-opened which makes clipping in super easy.
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
$9.99 - $12.99
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
$134.99 $180.00 25% Off
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
- Wide pedal-to-shoe contact - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding Dual sided - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Integrated cage - Cartridge axle - Average weight: 438g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
The Shimano Deore XT Explorer Dual-Platform Pedals combine the efficiency of the SPD system and the convenience of a platform pedal, all in a lightweight package. - One side SPD, one side platform - Two-sided flexibility and performance - Ideal for trekking - Customize the entry and release tension settings - 392 grams - Concave cleat clearance on platform side - High-grip pins - Sealed cup and cone bearings
With a wide contact area, the PD-ME700 pedals let riders focus on the trail ahead. Designed to work seamlessly with SHIMANO AM series shoes, the SPD trail pedals deliver enhanced stability over rough terrain. FEATURES - Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer - Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization - Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings. - 352 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
PD-R7000 NEW FEATURE - Carbon fiber reinforced resin pedal body - Wide contact area - 265g/pr (25g/pr lighter than PD-5800) BENEFIT - Optimum power transfer - Lightweight - Aerodynamic image - Color: CFRP - Average weight: 265 g - Road clearance: 31° - Binding: Single Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10 / SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road - Reflector: SM-PD65
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
$179.99 - $189.99
Low And Lean Made from super-strong 6061-T1 aluminum, the double concave body is sleek and light while still giving your foot a nice wide platform to stand on. Round And Round We Go Fully sealed 4-bearing design makes for smooth rolling rotations over an extremely long life. And the ability to rebuild makes it nearly unkillable. Ride Don't Slide Pins at the front and back of the pedal are angled slightly to provide improved traction and foot comfort. Because pedal bites suck. Look Good Ride Good Our top of the line pedals come in 6 different colors so that you can add as much flavor and flair to your ride as you like. Pedal Envy More than just a trusty platform for stomping landings and railing around berms, the Atlas Pedal has long been Race Face's top contender. It's strong, thin, concave, lightweight, rebuildable, and ideally suited for getting wild in the woods. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):14.5 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 114 x 101 - Weight: 355g
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew. - Nylon composite body - Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) - Fully sealed - Serviceable - Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system - Cro-mo axle - Thin and lightweight concave platform - Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
Dimension Mountain Basic Pedals. - Molded nylon 1-piece, caged-type pedal with reflectors - Accepts toe clips - Hang tag packaging - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 330g
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
Black Kat pedals are built around a larger double sealed bearing sytem, With a larger platform, thinner body and over all lighter appeal, these pedals bring great value. By utilizing a concave shape to the platform, rounded edges at the spindle, traction grooves throughout and included an additional pin kit with every purchase. - Extruded and CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum - 100mm x 100mm platform - Concave body - Fully Serviceable DU Bushing and Double Micro Sealed Bearing System - Intended Use: Downhill, FR/DJ, Enduro, All Mountain - Allen bolt style pins - Additional Allen Pin kit included
The DEFTRAP will revolutionize what you should expect from a nylon composite pedal with it's non-offset symmetrical platform to offer added stability behind the spindle, a true concave pedal profile so your feet sink into it, 10 total pins (8 replaceable cr-mo pins and 2 molded pins), our tried and true sealed bearings and DU bushing system, and top tier nylon and glass fiber composite material to create a pedal that feels unlike anything on the market. With a focus on ride quality, increased foot support, added stability, leading traction, ability to skim over rocks, and even coming in 10 colors-the DEFTRAP will challenge you to rebel against the conventional perception that a value pedal cannot rival the best pedals on the market!
Crank Brothers' most versatile pedal. The Candy excels at it all—cyclocross, XC, trail, and all mountain. 4-sided entry enables superior mud-shedding capability, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel. Specs: - Spindle material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Wing material: Stamped steel - Spring material: 300 series stainless steel - Release angle: 15° / 20° - Q-factor: 52mm - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included - Weight: 355g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
Riding in deep, sticky snow just got a whole lot easier. 45NRTH's Helva pedals feature an open CNC-forged body that excels at shedding snow. Its super thin 9mm profile gives you maximum clearance while cornering and riding in deep ruts, plus they're light. Sealed DU bearings keep them spinning smooth and replacement pin kits are available (sold separately) in seven different colors so you can color-coordinate your rig. - Size: 110mm wide x 100mm long x 9mm high - Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch - Weight: 308 grams
e*thirteen's Base pedal features a durable composite pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Durable composite pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
e*thirteen's Plus pedal features a lightweight aluminum pedal body and 22 traction pins. - Lightweight aluminum pedal body - 22 traction pins - 9/16"
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds, bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 332g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
The Baldwin offers the best of both worlds bridging the gap between the demands of XC racer to the enduro rider. It features the tried and true Posi-Lock retention system protected by a robust 6061 CNC body providing extra support. - Weight: 292g Ti - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Titanium - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float) *Titanium spindles have 180lbs weight limit.
Xpedo's designers went back to the drawing board for the GFX to create a fresh new design to meet the demands of the evolving downhill racing styles. The latitude entry system allows rapid engagement in any condition, positioning the front claw upwards for intuitive, seamless contact with the pedal. The Posi-Fit retention system is fully adjustable for fine-tuning the entry and release. The low-profile 6061 CNC body with adjustable height pins provide traction and support with any style of shoes. Tapered cromoly spindles roll on three precision cartridge bearings for easy maintenance. Wider Q-factor allows ample clearance between shoe and crankarm. - Weight: 468g CrMo - Body: 60661 CNC AL - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Pins: 16 adjustable height grub pins per pair - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 312g - Body: CrMo Investment - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 1 Cartridge/2DU - Springs: SWP - Cleat: XPEDO XPT (6° Float)
- Weight: 220g - Body: NEP Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Springs: SWP - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
- Weight: 210g CrMo - Body: Carbon Injection-Molded - Spindle: Cromoly - Bearings: 3 Cartridge - Retention: MDU Elastomer (Preset) - Q-Factor: ±53 (mm) - Cleat: XPEDO THRUST 7 (6º Float or Fixed)
Wolf Tooth Waveform Aluminum Pedals are designed for all-mountain riding, from XC to downhill. They are engineered to lock in your foot with a shape that matches your shoe, rear-loading pins for grip, and a dual-concave profile to further cradle your feet. The pedals come in two sizes, and are proportionally scaled to provide a supportive platform shaped to match the footprint of your shoe. Large is 112mm x 106mm, small is 105mm x 99mm. Dual-Concave Profile: - Waveform pedals are 14mm thick on the perimeter and just 12.5mm thick in the center. This profile cradles your foot, front to back and side to side. Extra Grip: - Each side of the pedal has 11 stainless steel rear-loading pins for loads of traction. An additional six pins ship with each set of pedals and they are available as replacement parts. Shaped with Purpose: - The shape of Waveform Aluminum Pedals matches the footprint of your shoe Reliable Performance: - Three low-friction, fully sealed cartridge bearings and one igus bushing with a custom radial seal protect internal components against trail debris for riding in all conditions. Tapered Edges: - Large, tapered leading edge to deflect pedal strikes on rocky, rooty terrain Two sizes: - Large: 112mm x 106mm - 384g - Small: 105mm x 99mm - 373g Each size is proportionally scaled to match the silhouette of your shoe based on foot size or pedal size preference.
Wellgo WPD-823 Clipless Mountain Pedals. - Includes 98A cleats, Shimano SM-51 compatible - Dual-spring release/entry tension adjustment - Four degrees of Rotation - 9/16"
WTP's large platform design team series pedals. - 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly - Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic
Velo Orange Pedals - Extruded and CNC-machined aluminum, sandblasted silver finish - 90 x 60mm platform with two replaceable pins on each side - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16"
Lots of foot-huggin' lovin and a natural connection to your bike...that's what you get from VP’s all new, dual-concave platform design. VP-Aim was developed with input from both top free riders and local soul riders to deliver the right feeling of control and security at the right price. It’s still thin, it’s still stylish, and it can take all the beating that you can give it and keep rolling on. - 105 x105 x18mm platform - 9/16"
VP's Grind Pedals meet the needs of hard-core riders who want a slick and durable set of pedals, and they also work great for anyone who likes stable and comfortable platforms. The Grinds have versatile good looks and feature a thin profile, durable 1-piece nylon bodies with grip pins, boron-steel axles and oversize inboard bearings. - 380 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Flat Pedals combine wide platforms and a great grip for excellent stability with extruded and CNC-machined aluminum bodies for light weight and a rainbow of colors for high style. You also get tough chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 345 grams - 9/16" axles
VP's Vex Pedals are incredible workhorses with sturdy, large platforms and a dual-concave design with pins for an awesome grip. They're also light making them ideal for mountain biking, freeriding, BMX and even city riding. They're built to last, too, with cast-aluminum bodies, tough forged, heat-treated and CNC-machined chromoly axles and quality sealed bearings. - 385 grams - 9/16 axle
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability. - 406 grams - 9/16" axles
An extremely low-profile composite pedal that can handle just about any type of riding. - Ultra-durable composite body - Low-profile body in a slim-lined platform dimension - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 12 molded traction pins - Pedal body dimensions: 95 x 72 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
Alloy pedals with a smaller platform that is ideal for smaller sized shoes and offers ample ground and cornering clearance. - 6061-T6 die-cast alloy body construction - 2DU Bushing System with low-friction coating - Boron axles - 14 removable traction pins per pedal - Pedal body dimensions: 105 x 93 x 25mm (LxWxH) - 9/16"
- Built with an aluminum body and oversized axle to handle the roughest trail conditions and biggest descents. - TIME's famous easy entry and exit system allows riders to easily put a foot down when needed and clip back in fast. - The open, self-cleaning design keeps the pedal clean so its function is not compromised by dirt, debris, or mud. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 238g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 197g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Large platform and an easy-entry system, make it perfect for everyday use. - Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. - Hollow steel axle makes the pedal lightweight yet durable, while the open design keeps you riding with ease, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 192g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Titanium axle and carbon body. - Tension adjustment to fine-tune how the pedal functions - Easy and consistent engagement and an open design that clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 124g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- At under 200 grams per pedal, the XC 2 is very versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 151g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Hollow steel axle that makes it light and durable, as well as TIME's exclusive ATAC system that offers very easy engagement. - The open design automatically clears debris each time you step in for reliable performance every time. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 147g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, a composite body, and tension adjustment to customize the feel of the pedal underfoot. - The exclusive ATAC clamping system offers very easy engagement, and the open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 145g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- The lightness of a carbon body with the durability of a hollow steel axle, as well as tension adjustment. - TIME's exclusive easy of entry and open design automatically clears debris each time you step in, which ensures that the pedal functions consistently in all conditions. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 143g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Developed for the demands of professional Enduro racing, the SPECIALE 12 is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum - A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system combine to exceed the demands of the most advanced riders. - TIME's renowned engagement system allows easy engagement with a positive, predictable entry and release, as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions.
Page 1 of 5 Next page