Leatt's soft-shell 3DF impact foam knee pads just keep getting better and better. The Knee Guard 3DF 5.0 Junior has a totally new and refined sleeve construction with the latest material tech for riders who know that ventilation, fit and anti-slip are key and that great protection is a given. It features 3DF AirFit ventilated soft-impact foam, an abrasion-resistant Aramid outer layer for durability, and perforated materials for ventilation. CE tested and certified protection, it scores a total of 13 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- New 25% slimmer CE impact certified profile
- New increased side protection
- New wider, silicone-printed elastic cuffs
- New 30mm low-profile elastic Velcro strap with easy-pull suede finger tabs
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Weight: 450g (pair)
|UPPER||26-32cm||28-34cm||33-41cm||41 - 53cm||53 - 58cm|
|LOWER||18-22cm||20-26cm||25-33cm||33 - 44cm||44-51cm|
CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|White/Black / One Size||06009699058754||5019410170|