"Take the guesswork out of internal routing. The IR-1.3 speeds the installation of internally-routed cable, housing, electronic wiring and hydraulic hose into carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum frames. The straightforward guide magnet system utilizes five long guide cables with unique fittings, which can be routed through the frame in a number of ways using the included guide magnet. Everything is neatly stored in a convenient compact case. A true time and frustration saver!??Includes five 188 cm (74"") guide cables with attached magnets and unique fittings:
• Barbed adapter — Threads into the end of brake & shift cable housing as well as hydraulic brake hose
• Rubber adapter — Securely holds electronic shifting wire such as Shimano® Di2, SRAM® RED® eTAP®, FSA® K-Force® WE®, and Campagnolo® EPS
• Di2®-specific adapter — Specially-designed connector clips into the end of Shimano® E-tube® Di2® shift wire, and is perfectly sized to fit into frame holes as small as 6 mm
• Di2® EW-SD300-specific adapter — Specially-designed connector clips into the end of Shimano® E-tube® Di2® EW-SD300 shift wire
• Reverse-polarity magnet — Used in conjunction with any of the other guide cables - feeds into the opposite end and meets the leading cable in the middle, aiding in routing on frames with tricky interior shapes
• Double-threaded barb — Securely attaches new housing or hydraulic hose to existing housing or hose, allowing for easy replacement without redoing the routing
• Guide magnet — routes guide cables through the frame from the outside"