Make no qualms about it, Specialized wants the Women's Andorra Comp Jersey to be your go-to piece of gear when it comes time to ride some weekend trails. As you'll find, it packs a value-packed punch.
It's made from Specialized's high-end VaporRize fabric that's light, airy, breathable, and incredible at wicking sweat away from the body. And for the eco-conscious among us, it also has the added benefit of being made from environmentally friendly recycled coffee and carbon yarns. But more than just a feel good sentence to talk about over coffee (before you compost it), these features actually work to accelerate moisture management and odor neutralization. And to round things out, you'll find a zippered side pocket for small items and a comfortably casual crew neck collar that interfaces nicely with packs.
- VaporRize fabric is environmentally friendly, made from recycled coffee and carbon yarns to accelerate moisture evaporation and to neutralize odors.
- One zippered side pocket will securely hold your small trail essentials, keys, or phone.
- Crew neck collar keeps things casual and comfortable.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Relaxed Mountain Bike Fit is the perfect blend of generous and tailored, providing a loose, comfortable fit over the trail.
|Neon Coral / X-Large||888818248353||64117-9445|
|Turquoise Collage / X-Large||888818160402||64117-9455|
|Burgundy / X-Large||888818249688||64117-9465|
|Neon Coral / Medium||888818243587||64117-9443|
|Turquoise Collage / Medium||888818159444||64117-9453||25219|
|Burgundy / Medium||888818249824||64117-9463|
|Neon Coral / Large||888818246779||64117-9444|
|Turquoise Collage / Large||888818159864||64117-9454||25226|