With it's short and quirky geometry, WeThePeople's much-loved Utopia has become a big hit with flatlanders. And, more recently, street riders looking for a smaller, more responsive setup are gravitating toward this frame to open new doors and feed new possibilities. The Utopia has been beefed up with thicker tubing, a downtube gusset, and wider chainstays allowing it to feel equally at home going down a handrail or spinning a new combo in the parking lot.
- Heat-treated, 4130 crmo
- Dropouts: CNC machined, 6mm thick, 14mm minimal size yet peg-compatible, heat-treated, 10mm adaptors supplied
- Comes with removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp
- Down tube gusset
- Top tube with integrated threads for cable guides
- Wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.3" tire
|Frame||Butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing, Japanese|
|Headset||Integrated (sold separately)|
|Bottom Bracket||Mid-BB, width: 74mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Drilled for gyro tabs|
* Subject to change without notice.