Bicycle Trade-In Program
Get Paid for Your Used Bike
Wheel Sport Re-Cyclery is home to Spokane's leading Bicycle Trade-In program. We have a clear set of guidelines that helps us to accept high quality bikes, to offer you a fair value for your used bike, and to provide a selection of refurbished pre-owned bikes for resale. Learn more about our trade-in process, and visit us at 1711 N. Division Street in Spokane today.
How It Works
Criteria for Trade-In Bikes
- Bike shop quality bike in good to excellent condition; sorry, but we cannot accept department store bikes or bikes that cannot be restored to safe, well-functioning status
- Serial Number
- Valid ID
- Bicycle owner must be 18 years of age or older
Additional Trade-In Information
- All final appraisals and transactions must be completed in person
- We take in quality bikes of all types (kids’ bikes, mountain bikes, road bikes, e-bikes, etc.)
- High end and carbon bikes may take longer for a more in-depth evaluation
- Customers can choose from cash or trade in for in store credit
- In-store credit can be used for anything Wheel Sport sells! This includes bikes, parts, accessories, or even service!