$29.99 - $39.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$70.99 - $109.99
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$59.00 - $64.99
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
The e*Thirteen TRS Plus 12-Speed Upgrade Kit lets you upgrade your existing 11-speed SRAM drivetrain to a 12-speed drivetrain without needing new cranks, chainrings, shifters, or derailleurs. All parts and required tools are included including new internals for the SRAM shifter. - Kit is also compatible with Shimano XTR, XT, and SLX 12-speed drivetrains when used with Shimano 12-speed derailleurs and shifters - Smaller 9-46T cassette gives a better chainline, for longer-lasting drivetrains - The assembly utilizes XD Driver mounting to enable a 9-46T 12-speed cassette, keeping the drivetrain simple, yet providing the gear range of a 2X system - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 9-10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-46 - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Color: Black - Weight: 336 g
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
- Reliable chrome-plated Chromoly 4-notch freewheel
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$10.99 - $12.99
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
- Fluid Drive Plus shift profiling, compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8sp drivetrains - Steel rings, engineering polymer spacers, nickel plated finish - 12 – 25T - 281g
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-22-25-28 - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-19-22-25-28-32-36
$155.00 - $195.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Weight: 323 grams
$100.00 - $120.00
While the greatest focus is generally given to the moving parts of the groupset, the drivetrain is not complete without the cassette. And a Campagnolo groupset is not complete without an extremely efficient, reliable, and high-performance cassette. This is why the Centaur groupset offers high-quality solutions to meet the needs of even the most demanding cyclist. - Built with one steel triplet and 8 steel single sprockets. - Includes lockring - Weight: 291g
These 8-speed cassettes are nickel plated for durability and constructed using the same processes as microSHIFT's higher-end cassettes, resulting in rapid, responsive shifting at an affordable price. - Nickel-plated - Continuously molded cogs are straighter than stamped steel, resulting in more consistent, predictable shifting performance - Precision ramps and chamfers for rapid chain movement - Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 8-speed systems - Steel lock ring Gear combinations: - 12-25T: 12-13-15-17-19-21-23-25 - 11-28T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28 - 11-32T: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32 - 12-32T: 12-13-15-18-21-24-28-32 - 11-34T: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
$15.96 - $21.95 $19.95 - $21.95 Up to 20% Off
- CNC machined CrMo 5/64" cog with 7mm thick Hyperglide-spline, 9sp chain compatible - Extra wide spline interface prevents cog from deforming freehub body splines - Size: 5/64"
$105.99 - $119.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
Dimension Freewheels are excellent drivetrain component replacements. With smooth shifting performance and durable construction, they'll help breathe new life into older bikes. - A must-have in any bicycle service department - One-piece design - Shimano index compatible - Works with most friction shifters - Suitable for use with e-bike drivetrains
RS1 Cassettes are a great replacement for 10-speed road sytems. - Steel Spider - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28 - Drivetrain Speeds: 10 - Weight: 267 g
- CNC machined threaded steel track cog with chrome-plated finish - 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Size: 3/32"
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
$69.99 - $74.99
The Box Three Prime 9 cassette is a great all-around cassette option. All cogs are stamped from steel and subsequently, the larger ones are pinned to alloy spiders. It also features weight-reducing holes on the cogs. - The Box Three Prime 9 offers ultra-wide ratio with consistent progressions - Prime 9 technology offers the same range as a 12-speed drivetrain, with fewer gears to shift through - Fewer parts, reduced weight, and increased durability - Cogs pinned to lightweight spiders - Constructed using a standard freehub body (HG) - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: ED Black
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
$42.99 - $54.99
CS-G110 cassettes combine microSHIFT's continuously molded cogs with a CNC machined aluminum spider to deliver rapid, precise shifting at a lower weight. - Continuously molded cogs are straighter than stamped steel, resulting in more consistent, predictable shifting performance - CNC machined aluminum alloy spider carrier saves weight - Sprockets are chrome-plated for hardness and corrosion resistance - Precision ramps and chamfers for rapid chain movement - Compatible with SRAM and Shimano 11-speed systems - Aluminum lock ring Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25 - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-16-17-19-21-24-28 - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-28-32
Page 1 of 5 Next page